Anchor Hocking TrueFit Bakeware Set contains (1) 2-quart casserole dish with green TrueFit lid and glass cover. Glass is microwave, pre-heated oven, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe; lids are BPA Free. Transporting your baked goods has never been so easy! Glass cover is perfect for baking; TrueFit lid is ideal for storing and transporting, while sealing in freshness.
Set contains: (1) 2-quart casserole dish with (1) green TrueFit lid and (1) glass cover
Anchor Glass bakeware is tempered for maximum durability and features an industry-leading 5 year warranty
Anchor Glass is a healthier choice over metal bakeware; glass does not warp, stain, retain smells, or leach chemicals into food; Glass MADE IN THE USA
Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Safe up to 425 degrees F.
Please read the following 5 tips to help ensure a long and happy life for your Anchor Hocking Bakeware:
• HEAT IN OVEN ONLY. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware in gas or electric ovens up to 425°F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
• USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware for storing food in refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
• CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSERS. Wash your Anchor Hocking bakeware in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
• AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
• AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.