Store and re-heat your leftovers, salads, prepped food and ingredients in this glass dish! TrueSeal glass storage keep foods fresh with a leak-preventing lid
for optimal storage and transportation!
Over-molded design keeps food and bacteria from getting stuck in lid.
Good Housekeeping Magazine 2009, TrueSeal was the only product to earn a perfect score for air tightness in the food storage category!
Dishwasher Safe BPA free lid is top rack dishwasher safe
Tempered Glass container with BPA free TrueSeal lid
Freezer, Microwave and Oven safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (lids are not oven safe)
Measures 7.5" D; 3.5" H, 7 Cup capacity
Made in USA
Please read the following 6 tips to help ensure a long and happy life for your Anchor Hocking Bakeware:
- HEAT IN OVEN ONLY. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware in gas or electric ovens up to 425Â°F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
- USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware for storing food in refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSERS. Wash your Anchor Hocking bakeware in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
- AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
- AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.
- PLASTIC FOOD STORAGE COVERS are designed for microwave ovens. Not intended for conventional oven, stovetop, broiler, or toaster oven use. Freezer, refrigerator & top rack dishwasher safe.
- The plastic lids are microwave safe and can be used to safely reheat foods to a temperature comfortable for eating. The lid must be placed loosely on the glass dish (not sealed) when reheating. Do not reheat foods longer than 60 seconds. Once reheating is completed, remove lid from dish to prevent warping. These lids are not intended to be used for cooking.