To be a member of the Oneida Patterns Forever program you must:
- Purchase and/or receive place settings, hostess or serving sets and/or open stock pieces of Oneida's Golden AccentsTM, Heirloom LTD®, Heirloom® or Community® Stainless lines.
- If you purchase the product from Oneida.com, you will automatically be registered in the program.
- If you purchased your pattern through one of our retail partners or received it as a gift, you can enroll in the program online at Oneida's website, www.oneida.com/enroll, or call your registration in to 1-800-877-6667 and one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives will complete the registration for you.
- Keep us informed of all name and address changes.
As a member of the Oneida Patterns Forever program, you qualify for the following special benefits and offers:
- Notice of Retirement. Oneida will provide you with notice, via mail or e-mail, if your Oneida flatware pattern is being retired. An Oneida flatware pattern that has been retired will not be produced in regular quantities after its retirement date; a retired pattern may or may not be put back into regular production in the future.
- Purchases of Retired Flatware. During your lifetime Oneida will make available for you to purchase, an unlimited quantity of open stock salad forks, dinner forks, teaspoons, place spoons and place knives in your enrolled pattern, which will be shipped to you within a reasonable period after your order is received. In addition, for a period of five (5) years following the retirement date of your enrolled pattern, Oneida will make available for you to purchase an unlimited quantity of open stock serving pieces.
Additional Program Information
- Under certain circumstances, additional pieces of your retired pattern may no longer be available. If this is the case, you may return any or all pieces of your enrolled pattern to Oneida for a one-for-one exchange to a current Oneida pattern in the same or comparable line. While you will be responsible for the costs of returning your flatware to us, Oneida will provide and ship your new flatware to you free of charge.
- Call Oneida's Consumer Service department, 1-800-877-6667, for an official listing of retired patterns and retirement dates.
- Oneida's Patterns Forever Progam is valid on purchases in the United States and Canada only. The Patterns Forever program applies only to patterns that are active at the time of your enrollment. Oneida reserves the right to amend this program at any time.
We hope the Oneida Patterns Forever program provides you with a lifetime of confidence in your flatware selection. If you have any questions or concerns about the Patterns Forever program, please call Oneida's Customer Service department at 1-800-TSPOONS (1-800-877-6667).