Looking for a functional yet stylish way to bake and take your favorite dish or store your leftovers without converting to a different dish? TrueFit by Anchor is the perfect choice! The fresh, updated look of the lid is stylish and allows easy visibility to your food while keeping it fresh AND allowing for easy transportation or storage due to the functionality of the lid!
Made in USA
Includes two lids! One TrueFit lid for transport and one glass lid for serving.
TrueFit lid is 100% BPA free. TrueFit lid is NOT oven safe.
Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Safe up to 425 degrees F.
Please read the following 5 tips to help ensure a long and happy life for your Anchor Hocking Bakeware:
• HEAT IN OVEN ONLY. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware in gas or electric ovens up to 425°F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
• USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware for storing food in refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
• CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSERS. Wash your Anchor Hocking bakeware in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
• AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
• AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.